Screening Programs for Educational Institutions
A thorough background screening program is a critical requirement when providing a safe and productive environment for students, faculty, and employees in education focused organizations.
ESS has extensive experience helping both public and private education institutions with their background check and drug testing needs. We understand the important and sensitive issues facing today's school administrators, which is why we can tailor our screening programs for any education level: primary, secondary, college, or university.
- Comprehensive Criminal Background Checks
- Employee and Student Drug Testing Programs
- Health Screening Services
- Education, Employment, License, and Reference Verifications
- I-9 & E-Verify
- Sex Offender Registry Searches
- Social Media Screening Profiles
- Compliance Tracking Software
- Athletics and Volunteer Programs
ESSentials Compliance Tracking
Efficiently monitor licenses, vaccinations, and credentials for students in health science programs with our simple, user-friendly portal. Students manage their own account and receive automated notifications when documents are incomplete or pending expiration. From admission to graduation, administrators easily can access student profiles, ensuring they are prepared to enter clinical rotations. Learn more »