Today’s job market is a competitive landscape. Prospective employees can be lost to a tedious and long pre-employment screening process. HR professionals know that in order to stay competitive, compliant and efficient they need technologies, like an applicant tracking system, that make new hire onboarding a painless process for both the HR professional and the applicant.
1. Streamline the ordering process with one click. By using an Applicant Tracking System you will reduce administrative time and multiple platform logins while securing your applicant data.
2. Minimize data entry costs and errors by recruiters. The Applicant Tracking System will pull information directly from the employment application source to ensure accuracy.
3. Reduce paperwork and forms. Most ATS platforms will include electronic authorization and disclosure, along with other client-specific e-forms, reducing the need for paper forms and the headaches that stem from an abundance of paperwork.
4. Stay compliant. With your ATS platform in place, you can order the same searches for every applicant for the same position – every time. Avoid audits and stay compliant consistently.
5. Track your progress. Maintain a full applicant history trail in one platform to easily move them through the onboarding process.
The ESS background screening and drug testing platform can seamlessly integrate with most ATS and payroll systems creating a one-stop-shop for all your tracking and screening activity.