Stay Compliant with Credentialing technology by ESS.
A web-based, paperless system that helps your students manage their own document (immunizations, certifications, etc.) tracking. The U-Screen ESSential System is customized to your specific needs, Your students upload required documents to the ESSential secure portal. Keeping paper and emails far away from your office and inbox. From admission to graduation, students have 24/7 access allowing the freedom and flexibility to manage their information on their time. Our medical professionals review the documentation for compliance and our technology will keep your students up-to-date with timely reminders of upcoming deadlines and expirations. You remain in control with detailed and robust reporting – monitor any student any time
- Immunization & Document Tracking
- 24/7 Student Access
- Secure System
- Report Management System
- Online Payment
- Easy access to documents
- System directly informs, updates
- & monitors students
Credentialing for students, offered by Employment Screening Services (ESS), is a technology solution designed to streamline the management of required documents and immunizations for students and eliminate the administrative burden on faculty and staff. Also known as immunization tracking, the credentialing platform broadcasts instructions to students, monitors student completion, and auto-prompts delayed students to complete the process. Through expertise with schools and state of the art technology, ESS offers tailored solutions to meet the individual needs and admission schedule of your organization.
Student Credentialing Benefits:
• Saves time and eliminates the administrative burden
• Top quality service and support for the school in regards to customer service, compliance and timeliness.
• Unique document requirements can be specified by school
• Notices sent to students and administration for upcoming expirations
• Reminders sent to students about missing documents
• Snapshot reports available for ease of management
• Online option for payment by students
• Reduces risk of error